Official Website of the Hyogo Business & Cultural Center
1. Basic premise
The Hyogo Business & Cultural Center (hereinafter referred to as "HBCC"), collects necessary information from those using the office website (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") for the purpose of smooth operation of the services (such as answering inquiries) provided by the Site. Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information acquisition
(1) The Site automatically collects and stores Internet domain names, IP addresses, information about access to the Site (i.e., the date and time you access the Site and the pages you visit) etc. Cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for the server to identify users) may be used for the purpose of figuring out the accurate number of accesses and to improve convenience of the browser display function.
(2) The “Contact” page form asks users to input a name and e-mail address.
3. Purposes of use
(1) The information acquired in 2. (1) will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of the service provided by the Site.
(2) The information collected in 2. (2) will be used for answering inquiries.
4. Limitations on use and provision
Except for cases of legal disclosure, requests as well as cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, HBCC will not use the acquired information for any purposes other than those described in 3., nor will it provide the information to any third party. However, statistical information regarding access to the Site or information on users' attributes may be made public.
5. Measures to ensure security
HBCC takes measures necessary to handle acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
6. Disclosure of personal information
HBCC does not respond to requests for disclosure of personal information.
7. Scope of application